Download the latest Forrester Consulting report: Development Testing in the Financial Services Industry and learn the answers to these business-critical questions:
- How can I reduce software development costs by finding bugs early?
- How are other financial companies optimizing testing collaboration?
- What is technical debt, and how can I reduce software defects to best manage it?
The study highlights software development lifecycle trends, including development testing practices, within the Financial Services industry.
Key Findings Include:
- Speed is Vital: An overwhelming 62% of survey respondents selected that time-to-market and the need to release products with shorter development cycles was their #1 issue.
- Technical Debt Looms Large: FSI can be described as the graveyard of software, with accumulated systems and software from years of mergers and acquisitions.
- Embrace Continuous Integration: While Agile is the most-practiced form of development in FSI, adoption of Continuous Integration is still lagging behind other industries.